Tuesday, September 21, 2004

New dream with foreign places

I was in a kind of supermarket somewhere in Spain. I met there people I know from my teen years, old friends I lost touch with (for good reasons, not very cool guys). A girl I had a crush with when I was around 20 years old entered the places and said hi to everyone but me (we had a somewhat violent separation, me and all those people, so she'll probably ignore me in real life too, or at least she would treat me in a cold way). The supermarket was closing, the prices were high in Euros. I had to decide if I was going to buy things or not.

I was never in Spain, and I don't have any contact with these guys I meet in the dream. My family is originally from Spain and we have relatives living there but I have no special interest in going there.

No comments: