Saturday, September 18, 2004

Dream with strawberries and my English ex

I had a dream.

I had an English girlfriend (this is true) and I was dating her during the dream. I called her on the phone and asked to see her and she said that she was going to be awake till 2:00 AM and I could see her till that hour. She had to buy strawberries at a small shop outside her hotel or place where she was staying. I went past 2:00 AM and asked the guy at the shop (an old man) if an English girl had been buying strawberries a few minutes ago. He said yes, and she's back inside. She was staying at a place that was a large corridor with courtains and girls and women slept behind those courtains, not having real rooms but spaces separated by those courtains. I entered the place searching for her (I assumed she was awake because she had bought the fruit minutes ago) but a Brazilian girl was leaving the place and was turning the lights on and all the girls were waking up and noticing me and I felt they felt I was an intruder so I left the place without finding her.

It was the suburbs. I'm dreaming a lot about the suburbs, and I don't like the suburbs because I'm a big city guy.

No comments: