Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Dreams about comedy shows

My last two dreams: in both of them I went to see comedy shows or something like that. One of them was a popular local TV show, the other one a more underground kind of stuff. There were people there that did n0t treat me very well.

I have no clue about these ones... Specially the second one... Let me think about it for a while...

(Maybe these dreams are the consequence of being exposed to a massive amount of country music from the 40's and 50's in a short time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Pop Producer. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for jazz music related information and found your site. I have a jazz music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Please try and visit it, see what you think.