Monday, March 28, 2005

No Easter relax for me

Many people from Buenos Aires left the city for a 4 day vacation, but I stood here, trying to make the sampler work (I bought 2 hard disks, I'll get them on Monday), working on my Internet pages and reading.

I finished the lyric of "Minimoog", the song about a young girl who is deeply in love with a jerk who visits her only to put his hands in her brother's Minimoog.

Well, almost finished. The bridge is not finished yet. I mean, the melody is, but I don't have the final lyrics...

It's a short melody so probably won't make too much sense ("I miss you... I need you...") Hey it's a love song and I've already sweated myself off to make it complicated enough!

The more stupid the lyrics= the more easy to understand the song= the more popular the song becomes= $$ for me...

[But you moron shouldn't say these things aloud... Talk about ART, talk about ART...]

No comments: