Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I met the biggest moron

I'm talking about a guitar player (surprised?). He came to my studio, to record some things. He messed up with everyhing, gave me his oppinion about everything, connected his guitar and HAD NO IDEA of what to do... So he started suggesting that MY ARRANGEMENTS crashed with his guitar (it was the other way around, my arrangements were there first). I gave him a lead sheet with the chords and so... He didn't even read it, started playing some dumb rock and roll riffs and suggested that they had to fit because the song was in D minor and what he was playing was in D minor to... After all he complained that I didn't have a decent pre amp to use while recording.

A COMPLETE MORON

And guess what... After making me lose 2 hours he asked me for some money to get back to his place...

Luckily enough for me, he forgot his jacket... I'll return it to him , of course, but it'll cost him some work to get it...

No comments: