Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another questionary....

Taken from This Girl's Blog

------------------------
I AM: Pop Producer
I WANT: the world
I HAVE: no choice but to go on
I WISH: I had it
I HATE: wasted talent
I MISS: certain people
I FEAR: the monster in me
I HEAR: when I mix stuff
I SEARCH: but I find it while not searching
I WONDER: nah
I DON'T: care about them
I REGRET: wasted opportunities (I wonder if I ever had any chance)
I LOVE: against my will
I ACHE: not anymore
I CARE: but I shouldn't
I ALWAYS: change
I AM NOT: what you think
I CRY: in songs
I SING: far from what it takes to make a pro recording
I NEED: the world
I DO NOT ALWAYS: care
I FIGHT: like I'm already dead
I WRITE: songs
I LOST: everything I had, and it was worth almost nothing
I CONFUSE: morons
I LISTEN: only to those who had results
I DANCE: for myself
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: you
I SHOULD: go to bead early
I AM CURRENTLY: awake at 2:53 AM
I THINK: but my decisions are not based on logic
I DREAM: and then I write dreams down

No comments: