The basic one:
- The amount of love someone feels for you is inversely proportional to how much you love them.
The golden rule:
- Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
The 10 laws that made me laugh (because they're true):
- All the good ones are taken.
- Availability is a function of time. The minute you get interested is the minute they find someone else.
- You get the best sex from the worst one for you
- The duration of a relationship to a person is inversely proportionate to the importance of person to you.
- The hornier someone is, the less likely that it will be they have sex.
Corollary Horniness is inversely related to one's chance of scoring.
- You'll think of a great line to say to someone the moment after your chance is gone.
- The person you want the most will end up with the person you hate the most.
- The sexier a man is, the better the chances that he is gay.
- Your seduction potential is inversely proportional to your willingness to seduce.
- The love of your life will only want you back once you are in another serious relationship.
And the law of neighborhood correspondence...
- Show me a husband who won't, I'll show you a neighbor who will