Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dream with a band

Can't remember this dream very well... Let's see...

There was a band playing, they played "Stone" music, but it was like the Stones' 60's stuff, (unlike most "Stone" bands from Argentina that play 70's and 80's stuff and really suck). There was a group of guys listening to them, and they were my sister's former schoolmates (we went to the same school so I knew them). One of them was making a loud guitar sound with his mouth and I told him that he sounded like Jimmy Page [Led Zeppelin's guitar player in case you don't know him]. He said to me "hey, don't drop those names, because there are a lot of people who don't know them, even in the UK". I had no idea what he meant.

OK, this has to be with certain things I was reading before going to sleep (about a possible show by the Stones in Buenos Aires and which was going to be the local support group). I'm recording stuff in English and I plan to send some material to the UK. I was reading certain stuff some days ago about Led Zeppelin... So everything was present here... Why my sister's friends? Who knows... I had a kind of fight with my sister and I started to dream with thigs related to her. Maybe is that.

No comments: