Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I Went To The Gym And A Weight Bar Fell In My Head

Being clumpsy as I am I don't know how it didn't happen before. I laid the weight bar where it was suppossed to stay but it slide and hit my head. I have a big bruise in my head (and part of a shoulder). My cousin, who is a phisycian, told me that I should go to a clinic or something to rule out having something more than that.

She said to me: if you don't notice nausea, blurred vision, sickness or extreme pain you probably have nothing. Of course, when I got into the emergency room, I had all the symptoms (I'm a Cancer). The doctors ordered a computed assisted tomography but it shown I was OK, so I came home.

BTW, I was lifting 25 kilos, plus the weight of the bar. Some guys lift 120 kg. They do it with someone who helps them, of course.

No comments: