Saturday, September 18, 2004

Where is Kiqueeeeeeeeeeeee??

I phoned a friend I haven't seen in ages (well, several months) called Kique. Tonight is my ex's birthday party but only a few people will go and most of them are girls (everyone but me - and I have a huge gay music collection). Kique agreed to get out with us in case we planned to get out because he fought with his partner, a girl, they worked together but something happened and now they don't talk to each other (maybe it's a secret so I assume that if a few thousand people reads it here it will be OK).

Kique said to me "call me at my mobile phone" but no one answers... Where are you???????? Do you think is funny to leave a man alone with his ex and your ex best friends, the ones that heard of those stories about me when she and I were breaking up?

No comments: